Working at the Center
Inspiring, Creative, Committed, Detail-oriented, Team-Player, Positive and Outgoing - if these are some of the words that describe your work values and you want to help make a difference in people’s lives while contributing toward the future of the Japanese American community, maybe a career at the Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California (the Center/JCCCNC) is for you.
Full medical, dental and vision benefits coverage, 403b matching retirement benefit plan, paid holidays and personal time off (PTO) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) opportunity are available for full-time employees following the successful completion of a 90 to 120 day evaluation period.
(click on job title for job description)
- Communications and Marketing Manager
- Weekend Programs and Facility Coordinator (part-time) - 10/01 on hold
- Sr. Bookkeeper/Accountant
Interested qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
• Please include job title in the "subject line"
• Please include where you found this posting
• No phone calls and serious inquiries only, please
The JCCCNC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.